** DUE TO COVID-19 WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED INCREASED PRECAUTIONS AND SAFETY STANDARDS AS BELOW
(MORE RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY. THESE MAY BE UPDATED OR CHANGED AT ANYTIME WITHOUT NOTICE)
- WE ARE OPEN
- We are able to provide all services as mentioned on our page
- Service is only provided to booked appointments
- We have implemented a 50%, non-refundable charge on the total service amount for missed appointments without 24 hours notice
- Please arrive on time and alone. are waiting area is currently unavailable.
- Wear a mask at all times: Salon staff will be wearing masks/PPE
- Sanitize your hands upon arrival and as you leave
- We will be pre-screening: Temperatures and asking standard questions
- Please avoid bring any food or non-essential items into the salon.
- We will not be providing refreshments or reading material, until further notice
- Our retail area is touchless! Please ask for assistance
- We are social distancing within the salon and limiting our areas of touch at all times
- Until the end of 2020 we will not be honoring any promotions or discounts. This applies to service and retail as well as our senior discount
- We have added a temporary additional charge of $5.00 for PPE onto your receipt
- All payment methods are accepted.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO DOING OUR PART IN MAINTAINING A SAFE AND HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT FOR EVERYONE
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND CONTINUED SUPPORT. TOGETHER, WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS!
Commitment To Service
La Vita Salon and Spa offers a collaborative working environment and a team of stylists who have advanced education in order to better serve their clients. We are dedicated to service and value. All of our licensed specialists sincerely enjoy what they do and it is reflective on the smiles and repeat business of our clients. We promise individual attention and a great customer service experience for all of our valued clients. We value the feedback that we receive from our clients both during and after services are rendered.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment. We schedule appointments according to our stylists’ availability and specialty. If you are running late, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you. Arriving late will likely limit the time allocated for your service; it will lessen the effectiveness and most importantly your pleasure and enjoyment. As a courtesy to all clients our treatments are completed as scheduled. Thank you for your consideration and understanding.
Salon Cancellation Policy
As an added courtesy, please remember to call us as soon as you know that you will be unable to make your scheduled appointment and we will be more than happy to reschedule it for you.
If you miss an appointment or fail to give us 24 hours notice please note that we operate with a 24 hour cancellation policy. Your $50 non-refundable deposit (for select services as below) will not be returned and cannot be used towards a rescheduled appointment.
Service Deposit Requirement
We require a $50 non-refundable deposit at the time of booking for the following services: Keratin Straightening, L’Oreal X-Tenso, Balayage, Ombre, Sombre. This deposit will be applied at the time of completion. With 24 hours notice of change we will gladly use this deposit for a rescheduled appointment.
Thank you for your understanding.
Gift Certificates are always available for purchase at the salon and are perfect for all occasions including birthdays, holidays, anniversaries, and even as a great way to reward employees or say ‘thank you’ to your business clients for their patronage.
For your convenience you can either purchase certificates by visiting the salon directly or by phone call with Visa or Master Card.
‘MISSISSAUGA’S BEST KEPT BEAUTY SECRET!’